Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Psycho Fly

Yes, a psycho fly. It's kinda funny, actually. It's making strange shapes and weird random spiral-y dives up and down, in the living room of my friend's house. And it makes strange angled circles instead of normal round circles. Which proves its psycho-ness.

I don't like flies (or any insects actually, except for butterflies) but I have to admit, this fly is quite interesting. And surprisingly interesting enough for me to not want to kill it, like I do towards most insects. Especially scary ants and mosquitoes and other creepy things like them.

There's not much else to say here... since I've already informed you about the tale of the psycho fly. It was still flying weirdly last time I checked. I bet it still is.

Have fun flying, strange psycho fly!!!

PotterLover

No comments: