Monday, August 20, 2007

Eureka!

Wow. Eureka, as the title of this post says.

I was so incredibly bored tonight that I was watching Disney Channel, and Spy Kids 3 was on, so I figured, "Why not? It's not like I have anything else to do." So I plopped down onto the couch and watched. And then near the end of the movie,


"EUREKA!!!"

Well, I didn't actually say that out loud, but I did make an amazing discovery. Actually, it was my mom, but whatever. She told me the info anyways.

Tony Shalhoub (the amazing actor who plays Adrian Monk in the wonderful show Monk on USA Network) is in Spy Kids!!! All 3 of them!!!

I forget who he plays, cuz he isn't mentioned much in the parts of the movie I watched. It's like, Mr. Something... All I know for sure is that he plays the guy with like multiple eyes and multiple fingers or something like that.

I'll keep this post kinda short.

PotterLover

1 comment:

undescript bystander said...

he plays mineon or minyon or minion or however you spell it. but he calls himself mr. because minion is his last name i guess.